Baileys Eton Mess Trifle
This trifle >>> all other desserts.
- 1 kg cubed pound cake
- 180ml Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 500ml double cream
- 30g confectioners' sugar
- 680g Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 200g meringue nests, broken into pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together 60ml Baileys Strawberries & Cream, double cream and confectioners sugar to stiff peaks. Chill.
- Place half of the cubed pound cake in a trifle bowl. Brush generously with remaining Baileys Strawberries & Cream. Top with half of the strawberries, half of the broken meringue and half of the whipped cream. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, finishing with whipped cream. Top with more fresh strawberries and crushed meringue.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.