This Blueberry Cheesecake is SO FLUFFYY.
- FOR THE BLUEBERRY PUREE
- 2 c. blueberries
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- FOR THE CRUST
- 9 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1¼ c.)
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 4 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. blueberry puree
- FOR TOPPING
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small food processor, blend blueberries until no large chunks remain.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add blueberry puree, sugar, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer until slightly reduced, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Make crust: In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar, until mixture resembles wet sand. Press into bottom and up sides of an 8” or 9” springform pan.
- Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat cream cheese and sugar until no lumps remain. Add eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla and sour cream. Add flour and salt and beat until just combined. Fold in blueberry puree.
- Pour mixture over crust. Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place in a large roasting pan. Pour in enough boiling water to come up halfway in the baking pan.
- Bake until center of cheesecake only slightly jiggles, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Turn off heat, prop open oven door, and let cheesecake cool in oven, 1 hour.
- Remove foil and refrigerate cheesecake until completely chilled, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, top cheesecake with whipped cream and blueberries.