Moscato lovers: If you can find in season peaches, use 'em! Just add a little ice to the blender to chill the drink.
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle Moscato, chilled
- 4 c. frozen peaches
- ¼ c. fresh lemon juice
- Ice, if necessary
- Raspberries and peach slices, for garnish
- In a blender, combine about half the Moscato, half the peaches, and half the lemon juice. Add about 1 cup of ice, if necessary, and blend until slushy. If the mixture is too watery, add more ice and blend again.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh raspberries and peach slices.