Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cool Whip Pie
Make this dessert truly over-the-top with a drizzle of melted peanut butter.
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c. whole milk
- ⅔ c. peanut butter, plus more for drizzling
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 oz.)
- 1 Oreo cookie crust
- 2 packs Peanut Butter Cups, crushed
- Whisk chocolate pudding mix and milk together until combined, then put in the refrigerator to chill until set, about 5 minutes.
- Heat peanut butter in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir into Cool Whip, mixing until just combined.
- Pour chocolate pudding into the Oreo crust, then top with peanut butter-Cool Whip and peanut butter cups. Drizzle with additional melted peanut butter if you'd like, and serve chilled.