This Costco copycat may even be better than the original (shhh).
- ½ lb. bacon
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- ¼ c. Caesar dressing
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Egg wash
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate then chop into small pieces. Wipe skillet clean.
- To the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Season both sides of chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden on both sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from skillet and let rest for 5 minutes before chopping into small pieces.
- Divide pizza dough into two pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch pizza dough to about ¼" thickness.
- Spread half the Caesar dressing onto pizza dough and top with half of each the chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, and green onions.
- Roll the pizza dough into a large log. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Transfer logs to the prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with more cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake until golden and the dough is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, then slice and serve warm.