Birthday Cake Mimosas
October babies, you should be drinking this ALLLL month long.
- Vanilla frosting, for rimming
- Sprinkles, for rimming
- Vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz. Birthday Cake vodka
- 1 (750-ml) bottle sparkling rosé
- Use a knife to spread a thin layer of frosting around rim of 4 Champagne flutes. Place sprinkles on a plate and dip rim in sprinkles, pressing to coat.
- Scoop ice cream into Champagne flutes, then add 2 ounces of vodka to each of four glasses and top off with sparkling rosé.