No-Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake
The rainbow of colors and flavors you love in birthday cake mix—plus lots of sprinkles.
- 1½ c. heavy cream
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 c. birthday cake mix
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, store-bought or homemade
- Rainbow sprinkles, for decorating
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar and stir until completely combined and no clumps remain.
- Fold in birthday cake mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula. Top with sprinkles, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, at least 6 hours.
How To Make A No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake will make you feel like every day is your birthday.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Oi7MICn
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 15. maaliskuuta 2019