No-Bake Pink Lemonade Cheesecake
For when it's too hot to turn on the oven.
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed (about 1¼ c)
- 5 tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- FOR THE FILLING
- 1⅓ c. heavy cream
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ c. pink lemonade mix
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- Halved strawberries, for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and salt. Press into the bottom of an 8" springform pan and up the sides.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 5 minutes. Reserve ½ cup of whipped cream for garnish.
- In another large bowl beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth, then add powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice and pink lemonade until powder is dissolved and add to cream cheese mixture and mix until well incorporated. Add pink food coloring, if using, until desired color is reached. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture, then pour mixture over crust and smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve pipe reserved cool whip around edges of cheesecake and top with strawberries.