Robin's Egg No-Bake Cheesecake
'Tis the season for Robin's Eggs, and this no-bake cheesecake is the perfect way to celebrate.
- 1½ c. heavy cream
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 c. crushed Robin's Eggs, plus more for garnish
- ¼ c. malted milk powder
- 1 graham cracker crust
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add cream cheese and sugar and mix until completely combined and no clumps remain. With a spatula, stir in Robin's Eggs and malted milk powder until combined.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, at least 6 hours and preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with Robin's Eggs.