Coconut Lime Shrimp
Put the lime in the coconut and eat it all up.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails on or removed)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. coconut milk
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 2 minutes per side.
- Pour over coconut milk and squeeze with lime juice. Top with cilantro and Sriracha and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.