Magic Cookie Bars
You'll just have to find out why we call these Magic Cookie Bars.
- Cooking spray
- 18 (2 sleeves) graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 (14 oz) can condensed milk
- 1½ c. chocolate chips, such as semisweet, white or assorted, divided
- 1½ c. chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts, divided
- 2 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF. Grease a 9 x 9” baking dish with cooking spray, then line dish with parchment paper up and over the sides, with a slight overhang. Grease the parchment again.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham crackers, butter and sugar until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In an even layer, drizzle condensed milk over the crust, then top with half the chocolate chips and half the nuts. Add all of the coconut, then top with the remaining chips and nuts.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven, and bake until the chocolate has melted and the crust has browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool. Cut into squares and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com