Keto Cookie Dough Bars
Can you think of anything better than this edible cookie dough?!
- FOR COOKIE DOUGH BARS
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ⅔ c. Keto-friendly confectioners sugar (such as Swerve)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp. kosher salt
- 4 c. almond flour
- 3 c. Keto-friendly dark chocolate chips (such as Lily's), divided
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy. Slowly beat in almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Coat a 8"-x-8" baking pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment, leaving an overhang on two sides. Coat parchment with cooking spray. Spread cookie dough evenly into pan.
- Combine remaining 2 cups chocolate chips and coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and pourable. Pour chocolate over cookie dough layer and smooth. Garnish with flaky sea salt and place in freezer to harden, 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from baking dish and cut into bars.