Dirt pudding (aka dirt cups) is a classic kids recipe that everyone should know how to make.
- 2 (3.5-oz.) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 c. whole milk
- 2 c. cold heavy cream
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (14-oz.) package Oreos, crushed, divided (about 2 cups)
- Gummy worms, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until combined. Let sit until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Make whipped cream: In the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream and about ⅓ of crushed Oreos into chocolate pudding.
- Divide between serving cups (or transfer to a trifle dish), then garnish each serving with more crushed Oreos and gummy worms.
all rights and material belong to owners delish.com