Pork Chops with Apples
These easy pork chops get cooked with apples and onions that provide tons of flavor.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 c. apple cider
- Season pork chops all over with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops and cook, turning halfway through, until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- To the same skillet, add apple, onion, and garlic and cook until apples and onion are browned and slightly softened, about 8 minutes. Add herbs, and apple cider and bring to a simmer. Return pork chops to skillet and simmer until cider is almost completely reduced and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the chops registers 145°, 6 to 8 more minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com