Slow Cooker Korean Beef
Slow Cooker Korean Beef is an easy crock pot dinner recipe that makes tender, sweet and spicy slow cooker beef. Great roast recipe!
- ¾ cup reduced-sodium beef broth divided
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons Gochujang*
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3-4 pound boneless beef chuck roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-2 tablespoons cornstarch depending on desired sauce thickness
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ½ cup beef broth and next 9 ingredients (up to roast).
- Place cubed roast into a slow cooker. A 4 or 5 quart slow cooker works well.
- Pour sauce over cubed meat.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and remaining ¼ cup broth.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
All rights and material belong to owners ihearteating.com