One-Pan Cheesy Spaghetti Pie
When Monday starts with this One-Pan Cheesy Spaghetti Pie, you know your week is off to a great start.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 1 jar (24 ounce) marinara sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil and/or oregano, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large 12-inch (or larger) oven-safe saucepan, combine the olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat, stirring, often until the garlic is golden and caramelized, about 5 minutes. Carefully add the marinara sauce, 2 cups water, and season with salt and pepper. Add the spaghetti, breaking it in half if needed to make it fit in your pan. Increase the heat to heat to high. Bring the mixture to a boil. Stir frequently until the spaghetti is al dente, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta, and parmesan.
- Remove the pasta from the heat and stir in the ricotta cheese mix. Top with mozzarella. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with fresh basil. EAT!
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com