Brie and Bacon Omelette
Bacon omelette with soft Brie cheese is a delicious, decadent recipe. Omelettes are perfect as a quick and easy any time meal.
- 3 large eggs (per omelette)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 strips streaky bacon (per omelette)
- 3 slices Brie cheese (per omelette)
- Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan until done to your preference. Remove from the pan and slice.
- To make the omelette, pre-heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Whisk the eggs until well combined but not too frothy.
- Melt a teaspoon of butter in the hot pan and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan. Pour the egg into the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Loosen the edges of the egg from the pan with a rubber spatula.
- Allow to cook until done to your preference. Add the sliced bacon and brie to the omelette then fold over.
- Carefully transfer to a plate and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners simply-delicious-food.com