Prosciutto-Wrapped Smoked Brie
Although usually an appetizer, it can also be served as an after BBQ dinner treat in place of a traditional cheeseboard.
- 1 round Brie cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Take the round of Brie and tightly wrap it with the pieces of prosciutto, making sure that all the cheese is covered. Hold the prosciutto in place with the rosemary sprig.
- Preheat the smoker to 200 to 225 degrees F (93 to 107 degrees C). Add the small chunk of fruitwood.
- Place the prosciutto-wrapped smoked Brie in the preheated smoker. Cook until the prosciutto has a slight crunch and the cheese is nice and soft (it almost puffs up at this stage), about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with smoked honey for an added gloss and flavor.
- Cut in half to serve along with crackers,
All rights and material belong to owners bushcooking.com