Pumpkin Waffles are a fall twist on a breakfast classic, combining warming pumpkin spice in a simple waffle batter for a cozy treat!
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar - see note
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice - see note
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat the waffle iron and prep it with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, buttermilk, eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Cook the waffles according to the instructions of your waffle maker, keeping them warm between batches.
All rights and material belong to owners lecremedelacrumb.com