Turkey Cranberry Sliders
These turkey cranberry sliders are warm and buttery, made with Hawaiian rolls packed full of turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce for the perfect balance of sweet and savory.
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls, 12 rolls
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound leftover turkey meat, sliced
- 1½ cups stuffing
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- turkey gravy for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully remove the entire package of rolls out of the bag. Keeping the buns intact, use a serrated knife to slice all 12 rolls in half so that you have a top and bottom piece.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the top and bottom half of the rolls.
- Place the bottom half of each roll into the prepared baking dish.
- Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce, then stuffing. Place the top portion of the rolls on top of the stuffing and press slightly.
- Melt the butter in a microwavable dish. Once the butter is melted, stir in the garlic powder, dried onion flakes, and Italian herbs.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the butter mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil the last 5 minutes to toast the tops of the buns.
- Garnish the warm sliders with fresh parsley. Serve with a side of warm gravy for dipping!
All rights and material belong to owners therecipecritic.com