Malaysian-Style Barbecue Pork Belly
Only barbecue lovers.
- 500 grams pork belly
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoons five spice
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 pieces preserved tofu (optional, available in local Asian supermarkets)
- Place the pork in a bowl along with all the marinade ingredients. Combine and leave to marinade for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Place the pork belly on a grill tray.
- Roast the pork belly in the oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy.
Malaysian-Style Barbecue Pork Belly (Char Siu Pork)
Posted by Proper Tasty on Wednesday, April 26, 2017