Mac Attack Burger Bowl
Recipes of the day: Mac Attack Burger Bowl
- 1½ tbsp. light Thousand Island dressing
- 1½ tsp. finely minced onion
- ⅛ tsp. granulated white sugar (or a dash of no-calorie sweetener)
- ⅛ tsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 oz. raw extra-lean ground beef (4% fat or less)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. onion powder
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 hamburger dill pickle chips, chopped
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Optional toppings: chopped tomato, ketchup, additional yellow mustard
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix sauce ingredients.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, and seasonings. Cook and crumble for about 5 minutes, until beef is fully cooked and onions have softened.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add mustard, and stir until well mixed.
- Add beef mixture to the large bowl. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Top with sauce, or serve it on the side.
Big Mac Bowl! Carb-slashed fast-food fix! FULL RECIPE: http://bit.ly/2qYiirG
Julkaissut Hungry Girl Sunnuntaina 28. tammikuuta 2018