Loaded Grilled Cauliflower
Never cooking cauliflower another way again.
- 2 large heads cauliflower
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Remove and discard the leaves from each cauliflower head, then trim the stem so that the cauliflower can lay flat on cutting board. (Leave the core intact!)
- Cut each cauliflower into thick “steaks” about ¾" thick. Reserve any loose florets to cook with the steaks. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, and paprika. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium. Brush one side of each steak with the olive oil mixture and place the brushed side down on a grill. Brush the top sides with the olive oil mixture and cook until tender and charred in spots, about 8 minutes per side. Top each cauliflower with cheese and cook until melted.
- Toss extra florets in the olive oil mixture and grill, turning often, until charred and tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drizzle cauliflower with ranch then sprinkle cooked bacon and chives on top.
Never cooking cauliflower another way again.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/xSOCUPs
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 4. helmikuuta 2018