Mini Mushroom Alfredo Bakes
Cheesy, creamy mushroom rigatoni you can eat right out of the skillet.
- For the Alfredo sauce:
- ½ cup butte
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- Pinch nutmeg
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- For assembly:
- 1 pound rigatoni, cooked according to package instructions and drained
- 4 cups mixed mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded mozzarell
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- For the Alfredo: In a small skillet set over medium heat, heat butter, cream and garlic until butter is melted. Add cheese and stir until smooth. Season with nutmeg, salt and black pepper. Set aside to cool slightly.
- To assemble: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two, 5-inch single serve cast-iron skillets. Pour ¼ cup of Alfredo sauce into each skillet.
- Place cooked rigatoni upright in a spiral around each skillet until they are all touching and resemble a honeycomb. Pour Alfredo sauce over the pasta in each dish, and top each with mushrooms in each pasta piece. Top with shredded mozzarella and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake each ramekin for 20 minutes, and top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.
Cheesy, creamy mushroom rigatoni you can eat right out of the skillet. Full Recipe: taste.md/2k2a66G
Julkaissut Tastemade Sunnuntaina 4. helmikuuta 2018