Waffle Fry Sliders
If you love waffle fries, then get ready to be obsessed with these sliders. The perfect burger and fry bite all in one!
- 1 bag frozen waffle fries
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 slices of cheddar, quartered into small squares
- ½ c. cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Bread and butter pickles, for serving
- Lettuce, for serving
- Bake waffle fries according to package instructions. Pick out 16 large, round waffles to act as the buns.
- Meanwhile, make sliders: In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, yellow mustard, garlic powder and onion together with a wooden spoon. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir gently to combine. Form mixture into 8 small patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef patties and cook for about 3 minutes, until bottoms develop a nice seared crust. Flip and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, then add cheese slices to tops of patties. Cover pan with a large lid and cook until cheese melts.
- Assemble patties: Place 8 waffle fries on a serving platter and top with cooked sliders. Garnish with tomato slices, pickles and lettuce. Top with waffle fries and serve immediately.
How To Make Waffle Fry Sliders
Our Waffle Fry Sliders will make you wish you started using fries as buns years ago.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/65vP3DC
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 4. tammikuuta 2019