Tomato Bun Sliders
Tastes like summer.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Lettuce, for serving
- Yellow mustard, for serving
- Heat grill to medium high. In a large bowl, combine ground beef and Worcestershire and season with salt and pepper.
- Form beef mixture into small sliders (that will fit the size of your tomatoes).
- Grill 3 minutes per side.Top with cheddar and cover grill to let melt, 1 minute.
- Slather mayo on bottom tomato bun and top with lettuce and a slider patty. Drizzle with mustard and top with tomato bun.
How To Make Tomato Bun Sliders
These low-carb sliders are so genius, you won't miss regular buns.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/m153xDe
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 6. heinäkuuta 2018