Chicken Enchilada Sliders
Chicken. Cheese. Cholula! It's a game day spread's dream come true! You're sure to be a winner if you serve these enchilada sliders on Sunday.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 c. shredded chicken
- 1 (10-oz.) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 tsp. Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slider buns
- 2½ c. shredded cheddar
- 2 c. green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5 minutes. Add shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, and Cholula Original. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Place bottom half of slider buns on a large baking sheet. Top with layers of chicken mixture, cheddar, and green onions. Put on top buns and brush with melted butter.
- Bake until buns are golden and cheese is melty, about 10 minutes.
If you're not adding Cholula Hot Sauce to your enchiladas, you're doing it wrong.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4g0moa7
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 30. tammikuuta 2019