Chicken Enchilada Sliders
Chicken. Cheese. Cholula! It's a game day spread's dream come true! You're sure to be a winner if you serve these enchilada sliders on Sunday.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 c. shredded chicken
- 1 (10-oz.) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 tsp. Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slider buns
- 2½ c. shredded cheddar
- 2 c. green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5 minutes. Add shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, and Cholula Original. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Place bottom half of slider buns on a large baking sheet. Top with layers of chicken mixture, cheddar, and green onions. Put on top buns and brush with melted butter.
- Bake until buns are golden and cheese is melty, about 10 minutes.
How To Make Chicken Enchilada Sliders
If you're not adding Cholula Hot Sauce to your enchiladas, you're doing it wrong.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4g0moa7
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 30. tammikuuta 2019