Guinness Cheese Pretzel Bites
What could possibly be better than a cheese-stuffed pretzel? Paired with an ice cold Guinness, we can't think of anything
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- ⅔ c. beer, such as Guinness
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1½ c. warm water
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Coarse salt
- In a small skillet over medium heat, combine cheddar, beer, cream cheese, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and mixture is completely smooth. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Carefully pour or scoop mixture into a silicone ice tray, filling each cube about ⅔ of the way full. Freeze until solid, 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Quarter each biscuit and flatten dough slightly. Place a frozen beer cheese cube on top of each piece of dough, wrapping dough around cheese to cover completely. Pinch edges to seal.
- Place stuffed biscuits on prepared baking sheet seam side down. In a medium bowl or measuring cup, whisk to combine water and baking soda. Using a pastry brush, brush each biscuit with baking soda mixture, and then with butter. Sprinkle biscuits with coarse salt and bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
These soft pretzel bites are STUFFED with beer cheese.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/J1buw31
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 19. maaliskuuta 2019