Wine + cupcakes. Need we say more?
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1¾ c. Moscato, divided
- 1 c. (two sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- pink food coloring
- White nonpareils, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350° and line one muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix with 1½ cups Moscato. Bake according to package directions and let cool completely before frosting.
- Meanwhile, make Moscato frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, and remaining ¼ cup Moscato.
- Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add the remaining 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Separate frosting into 2 bowls, and color one with 3 drops pink food coloring.
- Spoon frosting, side by side, one color at a time, into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and garnish with nonpareils.
Screw a glass of wine — we're throwin' back Moscato Cupcakes.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/nZUYIPZ
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 20. joulukuuta 2018