Walnut Pesto Potato Salad
This easy pesto potato salad is perfect spring, and will totally up the ante at your Easter brunch.
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 8 oz. green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 c. packed fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- ½ c. chopped toasted walnuts, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. grated parmesan
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 oz. mini mozzarella balls, halved
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with 2 to 3 inches of water and season generously with salt. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are just barely tender, 15 minutes. Add green beans during last 3 minutes of cooking and cook until potatoes are tender and green beans are just tender. Drain and let cool slightly before transferring to a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine basil, walnuts, and lemon juice. Pulse until ingredients are finely chopped. With machine running, add remaining oil in a slow, steady stream. Add Parmesan and pulse to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, and pesto with potatoes and green beans. Season with salt and pepper and top with more chopped walnuts before serving.
Walnut Pesto Potato Salad will make you forget about ALL other potato salads.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/CPnHKDt
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 1. huhtikuuta 2019