Avocado Tomato Salad
Don't confuse this with guac — there's way more depth of flavor, which makes it one of our favorite summer sides of all time.
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 avocados, cubed
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into half moons
- ⅓ c. corn
- 1 jalepeño, minced (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, corn, jalapeño, and cilantro. Gently toss with dressing and serve immediately.