Blue Moon Jell-O Shots
Why sip of pint of Blue Moon when you can throw it back like this?
- 2 3-oz. packages orange Jell-O
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 c. Blue Moon beer
- 1 c. vodka
- 1 c. cool whip
- 1 Orange, cut into tiny slices, for garnish
- In a large heatproof glass bowl or measuring cup, empty Jell-o powder. Pour over boiling water and whisk until Jell-o is completely dissolved, 2 minutes.
- Stir in Blue Moon and vodka.
- Pour mixture into plastic shot cups and refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip for “foam” and garnish with a tiny orange slice.