Sangria Jell-O Shots
Sangria is essential for summer—but so are Jell-O shots. So we combined the two into one dangerously good, very boozy treat. Cheers!
- 1 c. water
- 2 (3-oz.) packets orange Jell-O
- 1 c. light-bodied red wine
- ¼ c. brandy
- ½ apple, preferably honeycrisp, cut into small pieces
- 14 green grapes, cut into small pieces
- 6 strawberries, hulled and cut into small pieces
- Pour water into small saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add Jell-O packets and stir until just dissolved. Remove from heat then add red wine and brandy.
- Fill plastic shot glasses with apple, grapes, and strawberries. Pour Jell-O mixture over fruit into shot glasses and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.