Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
Biscuits > crust.
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. ricotta
- ¼ c. plus 1 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- ¼ c. pizza sauce or marinara
- ¼ c. mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°. Make dip: In a large bowl combine 1¼ cup mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, ¼ cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and season with salt. Stir to combine.
- Halve biscuits and roll into balls. Place in skillet in a ring. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on biscuits.
- Place dip inside of ring and spoon over marinara. Top with remaining ¾ cup mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining tablespoon Parmesan all over.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, about 30 minutes. (Brush biscuits with more olive oil halfway through if necessary.)
- Blot any grease from pepperoni (or don't!), let cool 10 minutes, then serve.