Banana Pudding Dip
This is banana pudding at its finest—utensils need not apply.
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding, plus ingredients called for on box
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 c. whipped topping, divided
- 1½ c. crushed Nilla wafers, plus more whole wafers for serving
- Banana slices for garnish, if desired
- Prepare pudding according to instructions on box.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in prepared pudding, sliced banana and ½ cup whipped topping until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a smaller bowl and line with whole Nilla wafers. Top with whipped topping, crushed Nillas, and banana slices. Serve.