Banana Pudding Pops
Banana pudding just got a summer makeover.
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1⅓ c. cold milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 c. crushed Nilla wafers
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk and whisk until smooth. Stir occasionally until the pudding has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Place a banana slice into the bottom of each Dixie cup. Top with a big spoonful of pudding mixture. Place a couple more banana slices on top then sprinkle crushed Nilla wafers on top. Top with more pudding to fill the cup completely, then sprinkle with more wafers.
- Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
These Banana Pudding Pops will get your party POPPIN'Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qRxpXWQ
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 29. huhtikuuta 2019