Banana Pudding Egg Rolls
Warning: these egg rolls are RIDICULOUS. Make sure you're tossing the egg rolls in the Nilla crumbs immediately after frying—otherwise they won't stick!
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1¼ c. whole milk
- 24 Nilla wafers
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 4 medium bananas, cut into thirds
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Whipped topping, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine vanilla pudding at milk. Refrigerate for 2 minutes, or until thick.
- Crush Nilla wafers and place the crumbs on a shallow plate.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and place a heaping spoonful of pudding in the center. Top with banana and fold up the bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat until all bananas are used.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1 inch up the side of pan) until a drop of water bubbles in pan. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Immediately transfer egg rolls to plate with crushed Nilla wafers and roll to coat. Serve with whipped topping for dipping.
BANANA. PUDDING. EGG. ROLLS. 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/wTQRXgF
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 27. helmikuuta 2019