Banana Pudding Egg Rolls
Warning: these egg rolls are RIDICULOUS. Make sure you're tossing the egg rolls in the Nilla crumbs immediately after frying—otherwise they won't stick!
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1¼ c. whole milk
- 24 Nilla wafers
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 4 medium bananas, cut into thirds
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Whipped topping, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine vanilla pudding at milk. Refrigerate for 2 minutes, or until thick.
- Crush Nilla wafers and place the crumbs on a shallow plate.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and place a heaping spoonful of pudding in the center. Top with banana and fold up the bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat until all bananas are used.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1 inch up the side of pan) until a drop of water bubbles in pan. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Immediately transfer egg rolls to plate with crushed Nilla wafers and roll to coat. Serve with whipped topping for dipping.
How To Make Banana Pudding Egg Rolls
BANANA. PUDDING. EGG. ROLLS. 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/wTQRXgF
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 27. helmikuuta 2019