Giant Meatless BBQ Quesadilla Burger
Spice up Meatless Mondays with this Giant BBQ Quesadilla Burger!
- 8 Meatless Farm burgers
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 250g vegan mozzarella, grated
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- ½ red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 pickles, sliced
- Vegan Burger Sauce, to serve
- Add 8 Meatless farm burgers, slightly overlapping onto a large board covered with parchment paper. Place cling film on top and using a rolling pin, roll the patties to form one large pattie.
- Heat your barbecue to medium-high. Brush burger with oil on both sides. Place the burger on the BBQ grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side; basting with a little vegetable oil to keep moist.
- Place your tortillas on the grill and on two, sprinkle half the grated cheese, half the tomatoes, onions and coriander. When the cheese has melted, place the other tortillas on top and press down.
- Place one quesadilla on a plate and spread some mayonnaise on top. Top with your lettuce leaves and place your burger inside. Top with sliced onion and tomato. Put the final quesadilla on top.