Step aside, thin mints.
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sweetened shredded coconut, toasted, plus more for topping
- 1 c. crushed Nilla wafers
- ½ c. caramel sauce
- 1½ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in coconut, Nilla wafers, and caramel sauce. Use a small cookie scoop to scoop into small balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Place in freezer to firm up, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. When the samoa balls are chilled, dip in chocolate, shaking off excess, and place back on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining toasted coconut and place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.