Steak And Potatoes On A Stick
Your favorite dinner, perfectly transformed for hot summer nights!
- 1 lb. sirloin, cut into into 1" pieces
- 2 tbsp. chopped rosemary, divided
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard (or whole grain mustard), divided
- Steak sauce, for serving (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Soak skewers for 20 minutes.
- Toss steak with 2 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let marinate while you prepare the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on until just tender, about 6-8 minutes. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Toss with 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. rosemary and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thread steak and potatoes onto skewers. Grill, turning occasionally, until steak is medium, 8 minutes.
- Serve with steak sauce, if desired.