Peaches & Brie Grilled Cheese
Peaches & Brie Grilled Cheese is your new favorite lunch.
- FOR THE HONEY
- ½ c. honey
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- FOR THE GRILLED CHEESE
- 1 peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. mayonnaise
- 2 King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread
- 6 oz. brie cheese, sliced into planks (with or without rind)
- Flaky sea salt
- Make hot honey: Combine honey and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 1 hour. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into an airtight container. (Leftover hot honey can be stored in the fridge for 3 months.)
- In a small bowl, toss sliced peaches with a big pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of prepared hot honey. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spread half the mayonnaise on one slice of King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread. Place bread into skillet, mayo-side down.
- Arrange brie over bread in skillet, then spoon peach mixture over. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Spread the other slice of bread on one side with remaining mayonnaise. Place on top of peach mixture, mayo-side out. When the bottom slice of bread is golden brown, flip the sandwich. Cover with a lid and cook for 1-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.