Pull-Apart Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
So gooey. So good.
- 2 (10 to 13 ounce) package cinnamon buns
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Open cinnamon roll packages and flatten them out one at a time. Then place about a tablespoon of cream cheese mix in the center, and fold dough around it to form a ball. Repeat with all.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar, and roll the dough balls in the mixture.
- Heavily spray cooking spray in a bundt pan and pour one container of icing around the bottom of the pan.
- Place the balls in and pour second icing container evenly over the top.
- Place in oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!