Best-Ever Lobster Roll
What's better than 1 lobster roll? 2 types of lobster rolls!
- 3 (12-oz.) lobster tails, steamed, meat removed and chopped (3 c.)
- ¼ c. butter, divided
- 4 split-top hot dog buns
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and brush all over cut sides of hot dog buns. Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add buns, cut side down. (You may have to do this in batches.) Let toast until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- When buns are toasted, remove from pan and add remaining butter. Reduce heat to low. When butter has melted add lobster and cook, stirring constantly to coat lobster with butter. Remove when lobster is completely coated in butter and warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill toasted buns with lobster and garnish with chives. Serve with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing.