Bacon Wrapped Bell Pepper Rings
Bacon-Wrapped Pepper Rings will be your favorite thing to snack on.
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 bell peppers, cut into ½"-thick rings
- 1 lb. bacon
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a rimmed baking sheet with a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine paprika, coriander, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Wrap each pepper ring with bacon. Sprinkle with spice mixture and arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until bacon is crispy and peppers are tender, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Serve pepper rings with ranch dressing.