Apple Cider Donut Cake
Fall isn't fall until you've made Apple Cider Donut Cake.
- 1 (15.25-oz.) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1 c. apple cider
- 4 large eggs
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- ¼ c. cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk cake mix with pudding mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Add apple cider, eggs, and vegetable oil and beat 2 minutes.
- Generously grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the pan and smooth top. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes in pan, then invert onto a cake plate. Let cool completely.
- Brush cooled cake with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Slice and serve.