Cheesy Cabbage Gratin
Cheesy Cabbage Gratin is the low-carb side you need for Christmas dinner.
- 1 medium green cabbage, cut into 8 wedges lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, finely grated
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 c. shredded gouda
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cabbage wedges onto a sheet tray, drizzle with oil, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast, turning once halfway through, until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together cream, garlic, nutmeg, and Parmesan. Set aside.
- Transfer cabbage into a medium baking dish, pour cream sauce over, and toss in thyme sprigs. Top with gouda.
- Continue to roast until cream is beginning to thicken and cabbage is deeply golden, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners Delish.com