Grilled Cabbage "Steaks"
Grilled Cabbage Steaks are low-carb summer cookout GOALS.
- 1 large head of cabbage, cut into ½"-thick rounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Chopped cooked bacon, for serving
- Crumbled blue cheese, for serving
- Freshly chopped green onions, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Brush cabbage steaks on both sides with oil and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Place on grill and cook until tender, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with bacon, blue cheese, and scallions and drizzle with ranch dressing before serving.