Cheesy Meatballs Bombs
These meatball bites are insanely addictive. Make sure you have plenty of marinara for dipping!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ c. freshly chopped parsley, divided, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sticks string cheese, cut into 8 pieces each
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a medium baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Divide meat into 16 portions, then roll each into a ball. Use your thumb to make a whole in each meatball, then stuff with a piece of string cheese. Roll ball in your hand to insure cheese is completely inclosed.
- Repeat until all meatballs are filled with cheese and place on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, then let cool slightly. Turn oven up to 400° and grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- Remove biscuits from can and using a serrated paring knife, cut the biscuit in half horizontally, creating two rounds. Using your palms, flatten biscuit until it is large enough to wrap around meatball.
- Place one meatball in the center of each biscuit round, then wrap dough to completely cover the meatballs. Pinch to seal and place in prepared baking dish, and repeat until all meatballs are covered in biscuit dough.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine melted butter, parmesan, and remaining parsley. Brush all over stuffed biscuits and bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes more. Garnish with parmesan and parsley and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com