Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
There are zero limits to what puff pastry can accomplish.
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- ½ c. brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. maple extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. milk
- *Chopped pecans for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Take a sheet of Puff Pastry and place on a lightly floured surface. Roll out about sheet an extra half an inch.
- Whisk together the light brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture on the inside of the puff pastry sheet.
- Begin to roll from right to left as tight as you can without ripping the dough. Use a sharp knife and slice the puff pastry into 1-inch rolls. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, maple extract, salt, and milk. Drizzle the glaze on top of the cinnamon rolls and sprinkle with chopped pecans if desired. Once completely cooled, place in an airtight container and store up 1 week.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com