Old Bay Shrimp Burritos
This is the BEST thing to do with shrimp.
- FOR OLD BAY AIOLI
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp. Sriracha
- ¾ tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt (optional)
- FOR SHRIMP FILLING
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. small shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- FOR ASSEMBLING BURRITO
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 c. cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 c. cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ c. shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 c. pico de gallo, drained
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives, plus more for serving
- Make aioli: Whisk together mayo, Sriracha, lime juice, Old Bay, and 1 teaspoon water. Season with salt, if desired.
- Make shrimp filling: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp, cumin, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque and just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Assemble burritos: Lay a tortilla on a serving plate. Add ¼ cup each of the rice and beans. Top with ¼ each of the shrimp filling, cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, and avocado slices. Sprinkle with chives and drizzle with aioli. Roll burrito tightly and repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Slice each burrito in half and serve with more aioli, Old Bay, and chives.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com